Image via CrunchBase
If you are blogging for online income – your talents from writing awesome articles are also welcome to some paying sites. Aside from your articles you can also earn money from Google AdSense with those sites you are writing with aside from your own blog sites and websites.
Normally, the more you published articles with quality contents with those sites, more traffic and views your articles receive which means an increase for your online income though still you are not happy and contented. Now you decide to apply some other ways to make more money from your writing talents and one of this is to get involve with Fraud.
Collins English Dictionary defined Fraud as: “deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage”. Fraud is a crime and also a civil law violation. In the broadest sense a fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain. Aside from personal gain, another motive of fraud is to damage another individual.
Here are some examples of fraud and it is up to you if you will apply them with your writing. However, don’t ignore the saying “Honesty is the best Policy”.
1) To invite friends, family and relatives to visit and read your awesome articles is OK but never tell them or suggest them to click ads found on your pages.
(2) Just let them click the ads according to their will.
(3) Do not use pay- per-click advertisements for your articles – they are also considered as fraud.
(4) Never click ads found on your own articles pages.
(5) Of course, you can click some ads from other pages though you must see to it that you like them and interested with those ads.
Full Story: Motives of Fraud